Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Update

I know I said I would only post once a week but I have a few seconds and wanted to update everyone who is following. I have great news... my lump is shrinking and I believe it is due to all of the good energy and prayers being sent our way. So to quote a famous person, KC and The Sunshine Band.. keep it comin love keep it comin love don't stop it now don't stop it now . I am really praying for miracle plus it would be really fun to stump the doctors on Friday when they feel it is almost half the size from a week ago. Now in all fairness to the lump I may be going crazy and it is just changing shape. Either way, keep us in your happy thoughts and everyone focus on shrinkage. In this case shrinkage is a good thing. Only if we had a really cold pool. Maybe that would do the trick, what do you think men?


We love all of you so please make sure you get in for your mammogram. You will not know what changes are taking place unless you have a starting point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home