Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bunny isn't' feelin so good today

I have a few minutes between coughing and passing out so I thought I would update the blog.

This sucks let’s just say it up front. My cold has gone into my lungs which gives me the double joy of a fever and coughing up stuff that makes me feel nauseas. Oh that is ok cuz my doctors have prescribed nausea medication but I don’t want to take it because it doubles as an anti schizophrenic drug. Who the hell came up with that combo? Hey I know they have cancer and will feel like throwing up so let’s make a medicine that will help them and let’s save money and double that one up for the schizophrenic. Who the heck is making this stuff? So to make my long and painful update shorter, THIS SUCKS!

So I am off to the doctor today to ask the simple question, is there a drug that will help my get over my cough and allow me to not want to throw up every second? Maybe they could call that drug the combo #2 with a soda.

Love all of you and although it sounds like a bad day… Any day I am alive is a kick ass day so really no complaints.