Monday, May 08, 2006

Feeling better

If the last few days were a five than today would be a seven. So that is good cuz I always wanted to be a 10 but I have always considered my self a strong seven. Well not now, I think sevens have to have hair to qualify as sevens. Now that is of course depending on what time of night it is and how much you had to drink. But once I get my hair back you better watch out Bo.. you put hair on me and get me off my fat butt who knows eight and nine might be just around the corner.

As you can tell I really don't have much to report except that we love all of you. We want to send out a private thank you to my father and his wife Sue. They read the blog and I have yet to mention how supportive they have been and how much we appreciate their love and support. Funny how I cry like a baby when I speak words but I can say the sappiest things on this blog. Maybe I have discovered the solutions to family communication- BLOGS.. Yes we never have to speak to each other again just check each others blogs. Hey now there is the thought for the day. Call the people you love and tell them. Don't wait until you need a blog to keep people updated on your illness.

We love you all and don't know what we would do with out all of you.