Tuesday, April 18, 2006

2cm x 2.5cm

You heard me the 3cm x3cm tumor is shrinking. It is official now it is 2cm x 2.5 cm. They measured my boob lump with a fancy device called a tape measure. You know the kind you would use in sewing. Very hi-tech I know. But let's stay focused here. To quote a very famous person who who liked flying monkeys my cancer tumor is saying
" Help me I'm melting".

That’s right MY CANCER TUMOR IS SHRINKING AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU.

I am feeling so good after this second chemo I think Bunny might think his job is over... well he is way wrong. I have lots planned for him over the next few weeks but today I felt so good that I did about an hour of yard work. Our apartment has a little 12 x 12 garden fenced area just for our use so I did some basic cleaning in there getting ready for spring.

On the hair loss front... not so much hair loss on my head yet that I have noticed but funny enough let's just say someone should have mentioned the other places on your body that hair will fall out in clumps... who would have thunk it. I may have to groom old Link before it gets ugly. Some of you may not know who Link is but think back to the Mod Squad. Oh yeah Link was the guy with the big afro. This may be too personal for some of you but I think it is just another funny little goofy thing that happens with chemo that I thought you might find interesting.

I feel healthy and strong and ready to get this crap over. It is an inconvenience if I do say so my damn self. Get checked early cuz if this dang thing had been under 2cm to begin with and since it had not spread into lymph nodes this chemo crap might not have been needed.

GET YOUR MAMMOGRAMS EARLY AND CHECK YOURSELF OR HAVE A FRIEND CHECK YOU MONTHLY.

That brings me to this.

Many of you might say what should I feel for?. I will tell you what mine felt like. It is at two o'clock on my left breast. When I laid on my back and lifted my left arm it felt like a smooth funky sold mass. It hurt when I poked at it. It was smooth but like a lumpy thing under the smooth surface if that makes since. It was very solid feeling and scared the crap out of me when I felt it. Listen to your self if it feels funky than it is. Now that it is shrinking from all of the stuff I am doing it feels hard and shriveled. It feels like a small peach pit with pointed ends..

Never be afraid to see you doctor and never be afraid to ask for a second opinion IT IS YOUR LIFE take care of it.

Love to all of you keep your prayers and thoughts coming please. This thing ain't over yet.